A journey from Mother Theresa’s Orphanage in Mumbai (Vile Parle, The Missionaries of Charity) to the giant of civil aerospace, AIRBUS.
In My Own Words
My personal experience has inspired me to design a unique personal and professional path thanks to my abilities to take risks and established meaningful relationships with people. I am driven by the same passion and common purpose to achieve a positive impact for others.
The “Forum for Audacious Bridging” is an initiative to encouraging people’s creativity, leadership and courage to achieve their full potential.
I have been persistent and able to overcome the challenges and identify a way forward connecting with the relevant individuals and actors to achieve a fantastic career within the Aerospace and Defence Industry, ultimately working for the giant Aircraft manufacturer AIRBUS. I wish today to benefit the people, organisations in need to identify a way forward to their full potential: “IF THERE’S A WILL, THERE’S A WAY”.
- My global professional experience (15 years: in India and European Countries): provided valuable advisory, consulting advice as International Sales, Marketing and Commercial Procurement Manager (Governance) within the Global Aerospace & Defence industry.
I have been contributing to the successful business development and transformation project initiatives of new comers, innovative start-up, Small and Medium Size Companies, or Multinational organisation such as Airbus Group!
My Community engagement in Bristol:
- Elected (volunteering since 2016) to the Chair of the Social Economy for the Bristol Junior Chamber, (a not for profit organisation part of Business West Chamber of Commerce) to develop youth community skills and aspirations to make a local positive impact in Bristol;
- Marketing Committee member of Quartet Community Foundation (a 25 million pounds foundation): to enrich lives, connect people and build stronger communities, covering the territory of Bristol, Bath, North East Summerset and South Gloucester); One of the major initiative that we delivered in 2018 is the “Bristol Giving Day - GeneroCity” project aiming at celebrating the potential and the diversity of People living in Bristol through informal, social and fun events. These events were delivered with the collaborations of Charities and Social Enterprise achieving the goal of a more inclusive and sustainable Society on a daily basis. All money, and proceeding went towards these third sector organisations.
- Jury and Coach for the School for Social Entrepreneurs: providing consulting advice to Social Enterprise and Charities from the very beginning of their venture for a successful strategy implementation.
- Faculty Advisory Board advisor for the UWE (University of West of England) promoting diversity and inclusion.
- Academic qualifications:
- Master of Science International Business Management, INSEEC Business School, Bordeaux, France (2003)
- Master in Public & European Law, University of Montesquieu, Bordeaux IV, France (2001)
March 2018: Launching the “Forum for Audacious Bridging” awarded by the Social Enterprise & Innovation Programme (European Regional Fund) with a three days training.
Through these experiences, I have learnt how to create relevant connections and successful partnerships between Individuals, Organisations including Businesses, City and Third Sector Communities maximising their potential towards the purpose of achieving a decisive added value within the ecosystem and a sustainable positive impact for All.
The “Forum for Audacious Bridging” is the opportunity to access customised consulting services and solutions: from creating events, structuring initiatives (skills, resources) to delivering commercial and procurement advice.
© Copyright FAB - Forumfor Audacious Bridging